Selling deck boxes, accessories and etc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OldGameStore

OldGameStore

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Old Game Store was established to supply and meet all the demands as well as the needs of board and card gamers to protect their investment with our various quality supplies of hobby peripherals. We are passionate gamers just like you and everybody else and we truly believe that trendy accessories are important to complement your hobbies as well as standing out in the crowd like a rock star.

Please visit http://www.oldgamestore.com to browse through our products range. I promise there are things that will catch your interest.

Cheers,

Stephen

Edited by OldGameStore, 16 February 2014 - 10:52 PM.

#2 OldGameStore

OldGameStore

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Hi All,

We've restocked on most of the deck boxes. Thank you for the support.

Cheers,

Stephen

#3 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

I'll order some as soon as I got my paypal boosted. Hopefully it won't be sold out in a couple of days. :P

#4 Vankata

Vankata

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

First of all. From what I saw awesome products guys. I noticed that most of them are hand made so my question is are considering making Alt Tokens (Power/Money) for the game?

Cheers,

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS