2 replies to this topic

#1 The Mick

The Mick

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hey guys,

got a bit of a lore question here.

playing the Under a Black Sun/Shadows of a Black Sun adventure and noticed they keep referring to "sectors" in the Coruscant underworld.

Are these supposed to be the same thing as the "levels" (example, Level 1313) we always hear about in the EU? They have the same numerology (sector 943, 1459, etc)... so unsure if they are interchangeable terms, or if they are actually different things. If they are different things, which levels are the sectors in the adventure located on?

#2 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

I don't know for sure, but my speculations lead me to believe that you have sectors, levels and probably quadrants or something too. Where quadrants is the first layer, within quadrants you have sectors... and levels, well, levels are just how deep or high you find yourself, in whatever sector, and quadrant. Of course, I have no idea really.

Make sure your brain is engaged, before putting your mouth into gear.

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

GMLovlie's/Jegergryte's Cubicle direct link to supplements here.

#3 Cynabar

Cynabar

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

I checked Wookieepedia (http://starwars.wiki.../wiki/Coruscant), and found Jeger is pretty close if not on the money. Depending how you feel about online wiki's. Check out under the headings Surface, Neighborhoods and Environment. That may be close to the info you want.

Cheers

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS