Solid group of RPers LF Experienced GM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Traejun

Traejun

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Ready group of 4-5 experienced players are looking for an experienced GM to run Star Wars EotE or AoR - either is fine.  We are additionally okay with starting at alternate points on the timeline. We are interested in voice-based in-character RP and love a rich/deep story that isn't 100% combat based. 

The group has been RPing together for about a year in all the 40K systems, including Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Dark Heresy and Deathwatch. We tend to split the GMing duties amongst ourselves so each of us gets a chance to play, but because we never all get to play together, we're looking to bring in a GM.

If you are interested, PM me here or via skype @ shawn.golan

If you have any general questions, please feel free to respond directly to the thread of forward them as described above.

Edited by Traejun, 16 February 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#2 drbraininajar

drbraininajar

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

I don't suppose "inexperienced but enthusiastic" GMs will be considered will they? :P

#3 Traejun

Traejun

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Totally would be considered.  PM me or hit me up on skype.

#4 Conviction

Conviction

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:38 AM

Currently I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11pm Eastern time available.  I use Roll20 and Google+ Hangouts (for the Die Roller and Destiny Point tracker).  I also use OggDude's Character Generator and encourage my players to use it as well.  

What kind of game are you guys wanting to run?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS