• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Death

The Death

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Hello,

I have a quick question, when playing order cards with the same value the manual says that the player with most influence goes first. What happens for example in a 3 player game in this situation:

Player 1 plays strategize

Player 2 plays mobilize and has 3 influence

player 3 plays mobilize and has 2 influence

Player 1 with a tactic card or similar takes from player 2, 2 influence tokens leaving him with just 1 influence.

Does this make player 2 go after player 3 since he has less influence or is the playing order defined at the beggining of the season? We had this situation the other day with my friends and I told them I would ask here to see other group impressions.

Thanks!

#2 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

You look at the tiebreaker at the moment it's needed.  So in that situation, Player 3 would go before Player 2, because at the time you need to determine "who's next", Player 3 has the most influence.

Taken further, let's say you have a 4-player game, and all 4 players play Mobilize.  Player A has 4 influence, Player B has 3, Player C has 2, and Player D has 1.

Player A would go first.  He plays the card causing Player B to lose 2 influence (so we now have B=1, C=2, D=1).  As soon as Player A finishes his turn, we look at who's next.  C goes next because now he has the most influence of the tied players.  Let's say C plays a card that give Player B 1 influence.  After C's turn, B now has more than D, so he will be next.

I hope that helps.

#3 The Death

The Death

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Thanks a lot! It does helps a lot!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS