• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 polyheadronman

polyheadronman

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hi!

I will be running a six to nine hour game in a couple of weeks.  There will be 3 players (4 PCs if you count mine) and we are starting relatively from scratch.

I need a canned adventure I can run that will last approximately within that time frame.

One thing:  I can't run any published stuff, as two of my players will have either done them already, or are about to do them.  They are part of my regular group, and we have done most of the short adventures and are about to start BtR.

So, of those of you out there who have made use of adventures in the compiled resources list, which would be the best user-written adventure to run within the above time frame?

Thanks in advance for your input.

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

#2 archon007

archon007

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Google WEG Star Wars adventures should find a ton you could convert.
  • polyheadronman likes this

#3 Maveritchell

Maveritchell

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

"Rendezvous at Ord Mantell" is a pretty good short one. I wrote the "Bendu's Shadow/Stalitz Flight" adventure, and you could probably run just "Bendu's Shadow" in that timeframe.

#4 Liberiton

Liberiton

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:28 AM

Really want to mess with them? Start with a classic that they obviously know for about the first two hours, then utter the phrase "...and that's when the rancor arrives." Hilarity ensues.

"The Orcs let out a victory 'Woot'!"

#5 R2builder

R2builder

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

Some great ideas out here. Archon007, looking good buddy, love the avatar!  :D

I really recommend the tried and true Tatooine Manhunt from the old WEG days. I believe it is their third published adventure module they did. I have to say that the art work in that book, well, lets just say, FFG can't even match it. It is a pretty sound story though, and pretty fun. 

Are any of your other players here on the forum? Just in case, I am sending out a PM. 

Please check out our group and leave comments at: https://edge-of-the-...dianportal.com/

#6 CrunchyDemon

CrunchyDemon

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

We completed Beyond the Rim in about 6 hours.

Proud member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS