• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

Just this.

"Two days from Tatooine. Two days in the darkness just... Flying, drifting, moving. These were the coordinates and now the Ruby Damnation and it's crew were there. Nothing. Blackness. The twin suns distant and nothing else, sensors blank.

The first day after arriving Jace started up his galaxy box, played through the whole day, and the next. Che was nowhere to be seen as usual. Thracken... Thracken was drunk in some maintenance crawl space, out cold now, the thrashing had stopped maybe yesterday, or the day before. The sound from Jace's gaming had drowned every other sound. He had stopped now. Ghia was checking her medkit, when she wasn't checking the sensors or looking out some viewport. She had right to be nervous, she sent the message, Cartol replied, but was it really him? It was just a text, no voice or holo. Did he carry a grudge? Was he really still alive? Blue sat with her polyhedron thingamajig, fondled her uct or checked her rifles. How odd these organics were. They think we sleep, but Cyris is only starting to awaken, we just need time to sort it through.

Third day in space, Jace sat in the cockpit, staring at distant stars and playing with the manoeuvring thrusters rocking the shipfrom side to side. Sometimes reading the message from home, and the one from Imperial Revenue Services. He was obviously on edge. Things were starting to catch up, not good.

He read the message from his mother again, smiling at the reassurance that his brother was doing well as a waste disposal officer. Good for him. Steady job, steady pay, perhaps a wife and family soon. The proximity sensors screamed and the view port was no longer filled with dead and empty space, but the side of capital ship. To starboard Jace could see a large wheel-like structure closing in. The Ruby Damnation's engines flared as it shot between the wheel and the front section of a Nebulon-B frigate. As it came about Jace could read the name "Cartol's" above the upper hangar bay. The com announced an incoming transmission: 'The emporium of useful things and shinies is here!'"

Edited by Jegergryte, 14 February 2014 - 04:02 AM.

• Col. Orange, Liloki, whafrog and 7 others like this

Make sure your brain is engaged, before putting your mouth into gear.

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

GMLovlie's/Jegergryte's Cubicle direct link to supplements here.

#2 Galactic Historian

Galactic Historian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Awesome! My group has been waiting for this. Thank you!
  • Jegergryte likes this

#3 Ahrimon

Ahrimon

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

Yay!

• Jegergryte and sonovabith like this

#4 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Shiny.

• Jegergryte likes this

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#5 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

Awesome! My group has been waiting for this. Thank you!

My pleasure :)

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

#6 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Awesome!

• Jegergryte likes this

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#7 polyheadronman

polyheadronman

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Awesome!  Will start sharpening digging teeth shortly...  Many thanks for your efforts.

• Jegergryte likes this

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

#8 whafrog

whafrog

• Members
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:08 AM

Read through this last night: fantastic work! Great characters and lots of goodies. I didn't absorb every bit of crunch, but at first glance it looks well balanced. Kudos!
  • Jegergryte likes this

#9 Liloki

Liloki

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

Skimming through this and reveling in the awesome. You definitely rolled some Triumph making this!

• Jegergryte likes this

Episode recaps of my ongoing EotE game: https://plus.google....771928262/posts

#10 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Thanks! That's really nice of you guys to say!

I will be printing a copy for myself for a read through this weekend - to check for errors and such.

If it's wanted I could make a simpler black/white and/or greyscale version, for those that want to print it, but would prefer not to waste all that ink on 60 pages of full colour madness.

Edited by Jegergryte, 14 February 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#11 AgentJ

AgentJ

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

If it's wanted I could make a simpler black/white and/or greyscale version, for those that want to print it, but would prefer not to waste all that ink on 60 pages of full colour madness.

YES!! on black/white copy please & thank  you.

Looked at the pdf on my computer, great job to all that worked on it.

Thanks,

+J

• Jegergryte likes this

#12 kinnison

kinnison

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

I think I am going to use this to replace "The wheel" in my Beyond the rim game

• Jegergryte likes this

Check out my current Campaign:

The Minos Cluster

Last session 8/9/14 'Beyond the Rim: Prologue'

Last Update 8/16/14

#13 Crimson Death

Crimson Death

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

This is awesome!

Thanks!

• Jegergryte likes this

#14 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

YES!! on black/white copy please & thank  you.

It's on its way, but due to files being a complete mess at the moment it takes a bit longer than planned to make those changes.

As of now I've changed font colours and removed the page background image, so the pages will be all white, that should save some ink.

There's been some issued with all the other images, but I'm putting it all in proper folders now and updating and relinking as I move a long. All the stat lines are going to take some time to recolour - as I've done it in a cumbersome way. Perhaps I should find a solution for that too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS