Dual sphere heros

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 la1cajun

la1cajun

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Quick question, if I have a hero with an attachment and he or she now has 2 spheres of influence, does he or she collect 2 resource tokens on the resource phase, 1 for each sphere or does he/she only collect 1 period. I think its still just 1 because its per hero but wanted to make sure. Thanks guys!

#2 Tracker1

Tracker1

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

Just 1 resorce is collected.
'At last' said Aragorn 'Here are the tracks that we seek!'

#3 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Just 1 resorce is collected.

but you can spend those resources on the other spheres and targets that need the card to be a resource type.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#4 la1cajun

la1cajun

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

Thanks guys. Thats what I thought but just wanted to make sure I was playing it right. Yall have a good one! Going to get my hunt for gollum at lunch today! finally another adventure pack. Only had the core set for short amount of time so trying to go in order. Well see how it goes!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS