New version of the EotE rulebook?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DarthMeer

DarthMeer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about a new version of the EotE rulebook? I finally bought my copy of the rulebook this week but it seems different to my friends copy, the 'intro booklet' you get is bound into the book now (it's part of the book instead of a separate pamphlet) and there is no starter adventure! It says '1919NOV13' on the back, so does my book have the latest errata included? The last page number is 443 (not including character sheets).

#2 polyheadronman

polyheadronman

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:51 AM

My book has 443 pages and the code 1595MAR13.  It has the adventure 'Trouble Brewing,' and the leaflet story is still separate.

The easiest way to find out if you have the errata is to load up the errata PDF and compare one of the typo/rules references and see what happens.

Other than that, I'm not sure why FFG would pull the starter.  Perhaps they found in customer feedback that nobody really bothered with it?  Meh.  I'm running Trouble Brewing next week, as it suits one of my groups' backgrounds.  Other than that, I likely wouldn't have bothered with it, although it would be a good mini-trek modular encounter for my Holocron...

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

#3 DarthMeer

DarthMeer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:57 AM

My mistake Trouble Brewing is in there, just couldn't find it on a flick through! But yeh errata is definitely in, just checked. Nice!

• Jshock, Jayven, Crimson_red and 3 others like this

#4 NicoDavout

NicoDavout

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

I have the old version, but I think one can't be bothered with the AoR I should get the latest version of the rules.

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.

#5 The Asgardian

The Asgardian

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

The second printing 1919NOV13 is the latest. It has most of the errata in it, but not all of the errata :(

I remember the mistake about cover adding range defense and not just giving a range defense was still in the second printing and possibly others.

I am hoping for a third printing soon :)

-ashe-

Edited by The Asgardian, 13 February 2014 - 02:17 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS