Sphere and Hero rankings

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

The funny thing is I can not think of a rohan ally card that can attack into the staging area... note the spear says "character" not "hero"... so Dunhere may be getting some help soon?

yeah, it would be wasted at the moment... but there are a couple of ways to get allies attacking in the staging area:

M1842.png

or

M1030.png plus M1493.png

You could also wait until after an enemy has attacked, then declare your own attack, THEN play A Light in the Dark to move it back to the staging area.... but that'd just be silly.

#22 monkeyrama

monkeyrama

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

I've never kept detailed stats on this, but my gut feeling would be that Lore would get most used sphere. Individual hero is, without doubt, Legolas. Although these new hobbits are starting to creep in all over the place. Tried to build a Rohan and Gondor combo decks, and ended up putting in 2 hobbits to smooth things out, because they're so good! Damn you Sam!!

#23 Mndela

Mndela

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

My second heroe is Elrond. My log page display it, between 7 and 8 %.

Yes, one of the most played decks are: outlanders and vilya, both decks has Elrond as a hero.

A wizard is never late..., he arrives precisely when it is the last round

#24 Noccus

Noccus

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

Favorite, and most played sphere: lore, by far.
2nd mostly played is spirit. Though I don't like the sphere that much as I almost always use the same cards.
3rd is tactics. And I'm warming up more and more to it.
4th, leadership doesn't do much for me. I've seen enough SoG & sneak attack, thx.

Heroes: (I play multiplayer)
Lore: Bifur. Followed closely by Aragorn & Elrond.
Spirit: Glorfindel. (Tho Eleanor really proves her worth time and again with several players)
Tactics: Legolas. Hands down. No contest.
Leadership: gloin I guess...
"Not all those who wander are lost"

#25 Mndela

Mndela

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

I have keep only the games with higscore, from 1 to 4 players, in all scenarios; and the result is:

Bifur 9,09%

Beravor 6,82%

Elrond 6,59%

Ori 5,23%

Mirlonde 5,23%

and etc.

Only comment: all lore heroes! and the most played...the little Bifur! Wow...

A wizard is never late..., he arrives precisely when it is the last round

#26 Noccus

Noccus

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

I know! Bifur is da man!
"Not all those who wander are lost"

#27 tacomen253

tacomen253

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

Just started this game solo a couple months ago and I am only on The Dead Marshes (playing chronologically).

My sphere weight is...

Lore 66.67%

Leadership 33.33%

My hero weight is

Denethor 33.33%

Aragorn(core) 18.52%

Glorfindel 18.52%

Gloin(core) 14.81%

Beravor 14.81%

My main hero setup is Aragorn, Denethor, and Glorfindel, but when I need to start with a lower threat level I use Beravor, Denethor, Gloin.

Edited by tacomen253, 28 February 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#28 Scroll Lock

Scroll Lock

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

Hmmm, lore Glorfindel. Poor guy. Thank you Tacomen for giving him some play. Every hero in lotr lcg should smash some orcs.

#29 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

According to the Quest Log Lore is my number 1 sphere and Beravor is my top hero with Bifur(!?) as #2.

I definitely agree with Lore but I think the hero stats are mostly historical because I haven't been logging my scores as much in the past few months.

I think Legolas is probably my favorite hero and I'm really looking forward to a new version of him sometime in the future.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS