Soss's Battle Reports

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Soss

Soss

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

So I am new to the forum and new to X-wing. So far I am really liking it and having lots of fun. Still learning a little but I thought I would start a thread of battle reprts that I do and update it as I do them. Any feedback would be helpful, from list building or how to film or edit my videos. I have a real basic video editing system so keep it simple. Well hope you enjoy.

Thanks

100 Points Rebel Luke:A:A:X vs Vader:Krassis:Dark Curse

#2 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

nice report. thanks for posting this. imo the rebel player might have started with the A-Wings going wide and getting in behind/beside the enemy - firespray is hard to flank with its rear firing arc but may if u rebel player had of split the A's and gone done each edge? i actually like the rebel squad its fast and has missiles for extra punch. Deadeye is questionable on Luke - Draw the Fire might have been a better choice?

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#3 Soss

Soss

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Thanks for the response. We are still learning and sometimes the hardest thing is to master you movement and placement. I feel the rebel list needed to be better but we wanted to try some things out.

Any tips on how to make the video better? I am thinking that the best way maybe to just take still shots and then do a voice over commentary to fill in what is going on. I like closer shots and when you film the whole table it is hard to see the models.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS