Deck: BEORN!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

I try this kind of deck 6 months before….i do it with Glorfindel and Frodo instead of Eowyn since then you can use Good  Meal and Fortune and Fate cost only 3. But this deck in my opinion very limited and can be use only against certain quest so i don't really like it…….

• booored likes this
Wizard is never late.......

#22 Noccus

Noccus

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

Whatever anyone else says, I really appreciate Tracker1's creativity and interesting deck design, it's given me a lot of new ideas.
Keep on truckin' !

I subscribe very much to this !

I don't have the time/creativity nor energy to build decent player decks, so I have played a lot with tracker1's decks recently, with minor changes here and there, and this has been a great gaming experience.

I don't really care if the decks/ideas are unique or not (especially when playing solo), I only want them to be fun and somewhat efficient.

I'm joining this bandwagon right here!

Do keep posting any decks you'll think of tracker1, mate!

I appreciate them, and your efforts.

• Pickles likes this
"Not all those who wander are lost"

#23 Tracker1

Tracker1

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

I try this kind of deck 6 months before….i do it with Glorfindel and Frodo instead of Eowyn since then you can use Good  Meal and Fortune and Fate cost only 3. But this deck in my opinion very limited and can be use only against certain quest so i don't really like it…….

I agree many of these types of decks are pretty limited for what you can use them on, but they are still pretty fun for the scenarios they work for, and they get me using cards I don't use frequently or at all.  

'At last' said Aragorn 'Here are the tracks that we seek!'

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS