Wingman

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 AngryAngel

AngryAngel

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

I'd imagine it would be the peon marked as the wing man. Though wingmen weren't always peons they just weren't the squad leader, the wingman just keeps the enemy off the leader and keeps him from being targeted out before he's ready to engage. It really makes a lot of sense, theme wise. You have squad leader keeping people in actions doing what they need to do, and he has a wingman to make him a bit tougher to take down, or hit harder depending.

• Viceroy Bolda likes this

#22 Danthrax

Danthrax

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

Wingman probably adds a stress token to the ship with Wingman on it to remove a stress token from a friendly ship within range. It would be pretty lame, but at least it wouldn't be broken.

#23 Viceroy Bolda

Viceroy Bolda

• Members
  • 738 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

Do you think the upgrade goes on the "leader" ship or does the upgrade go on the "wingman" ship?  One ways gives the lead a wingman, the other just marks the peon as a wingman.

I'm guessing that the card goes on the supporting wingman, not the squad leader. 

Bulldog

"What's 'e going to do?  Nibble my bum?"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS