So I want to be a Magnaguard

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 UHF

UHF

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'm sorry, but a manga guard running around yelling, "Bam!", at dinner time would be pretty unsettling. Heck the crew would have a hard time figuring out if it was an assassin attack, or their next meal was 10% arsenic from the spice weasel. (Not to be confused with space weasels which have an entirely different flavour.)

odd-signs-funny-16.jpg

Edited by UHF, 14 February 2014 - 07:07 PM.

• Col. Orange likes this

#22 Seiito

Seiito

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

I like how my mentioning our Magnaguard player's chosen role has completely sidetracked this conversation.

As an illegal droid from the clone wars era, we basically hide him in the smuggling compartment when the imperials show up. Day to day he wears additional components to mask his origins. Think robot with a mustache to anyone that actually fought in the clone wars, and a fake restraining bolt. As a literal iron chef, he's done a lot of damage given that his primary role is as a marauder.

• UHF and kaosoe like this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS