Photo

What are you most looking forward to with AoR?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 FootNote

FootNote

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Is there a date for this book? I thought I saw something about this month.... but I think thats the Beginners book.

"Everything Flows down leash...." -Anonymous 

FootNote's Custom Droids

#82 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

Is there a date for this book? I thought I saw something about this month.... but I think thats the Beginners book.

Nothing definite, though the Upcoming Products page shows that it's "on the boat" and listed as a Q2 2014 release, which covers April through June.  Odds are May, since the Jewel of Yavin adventure is also "on the boat" and slated for a Q2 2014 release.  Then again, if FFG is planning June to release the AoR core rulebook, it could be that the BegBox will have an April release, giving folks a couple months to pick up and try out that game before the big $60 book drops.

• kaosoe likes this

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#83 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

Im hoping for slave Leia on the cover of a future sourcebook (Hopefully a Hutt Space setting book....)

Nuh-uh! That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

• D Money likes this

#84 FootNote

FootNote

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Nothing definite, though the Upcoming Products page shows that it's "on the boat" and listed as a Q2 2014 release, which covers April through June.  Odds are May, since the Jewel of Yavin adventure is also "on the boat" and slated for a Q2 2014 release.  Then again, if FFG is planning June to release the AoR core rulebook, it could be that the BegBox will have an April release, giving folks a couple months to pick up and try out that game before the big $60 book drops.

Gotcha. I really don't plan on picking up the beginners box. I won't lie it might end up being a spontaneous buy but considering I already know I will get the core book it seems a bit waiseful to get the beginners box just to get a preview. 

"Everything Flows down leash...." -Anonymous 

FootNote's Custom Droids

#85 D Money

D Money

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

Nuh-uh! That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

With Max Rebo!

Edited by D Money, 07 March 2014 - 09:58 AM.

Barfly One: How do you miss a guy across the table from you?

Barfly Two: Greedo was just drunk... really, really, drunk...

Barfly One: What like browned out drunk?

Barfly Two: Sure.....

#86 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

A mild point of correction: Jewel of Yavin is slated for a March 2014 release, according to the upcoming product page. Assuming that the Age of Rebellion Beginner Game is on the same boat, (they both updated at the same time) I think an April release for the Beginner Game is a reasonably safe bet.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#87 BlackCross5

BlackCross5

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

An updated Alliance Special Operations slang guide.

#88 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 957 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

Ah... Sy Snootles: the true eye candy of the Star Wars saga. Hubba hubba!

• kaosoe likes this

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

#89 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

A mild point of correction: Jewel of Yavin is slated for a March 2014 release, according to the upcoming product page. Assuming that the Age of Rebellion Beginner Game is on the same boat, (they both updated at the same time) I think an April release for the Beginner Game is a reasonably safe bet.

They must have just updated it, because when I checked just prior to my post, the Upcoming Products page listed Q2 2014.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS