Photo

What are you most looking forward to with AoR?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 FootNote

FootNote

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Is there a date for this book? I thought I saw something about this month.... but I think thats the Beginners book.

"Everything Flows down leash...." -Anonymous 

FootNote's Custom Droids

#82 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

Is there a date for this book? I thought I saw something about this month.... but I think thats the Beginners book.

Nothing definite, though the Upcoming Products page shows that it's "on the boat" and listed as a Q2 2014 release, which covers April through June.  Odds are May, since the Jewel of Yavin adventure is also "on the boat" and slated for a Q2 2014 release.  Then again, if FFG is planning June to release the AoR core rulebook, it could be that the BegBox will have an April release, giving folks a couple months to pick up and try out that game before the big $60 book drops.

• kaosoe likes this

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#83 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

Im hoping for slave Leia on the cover of a future sourcebook (Hopefully a Hutt Space setting book....)

Nuh-uh! That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

• D Money likes this

#84 FootNote

FootNote

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Nothing definite, though the Upcoming Products page shows that it's "on the boat" and listed as a Q2 2014 release, which covers April through June.  Odds are May, since the Jewel of Yavin adventure is also "on the boat" and slated for a Q2 2014 release.  Then again, if FFG is planning June to release the AoR core rulebook, it could be that the BegBox will have an April release, giving folks a couple months to pick up and try out that game before the big $60 book drops.

Gotcha. I really don't plan on picking up the beginners box. I won't lie it might end up being a spontaneous buy but considering I already know I will get the core book it seems a bit waiseful to get the beginners box just to get a preview. 

"Everything Flows down leash...." -Anonymous 

FootNote's Custom Droids

#85 D Money

D Money

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

Nuh-uh! That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

With Max Rebo!

Edited by D Money, 07 March 2014 - 09:58 AM.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time? Is your cat constantly stomping around driving you crazy?

Is your cat clawing at your furnitures? Think there’s no answer?

You’re so stupid! There is! "Kitten Mittons!" Finally, there is an elegant, comfortable mitten for cats….

#86 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

A mild point of correction: Jewel of Yavin is slated for a March 2014 release, according to the upcoming product page. Assuming that the Age of Rebellion Beginner Game is on the same boat, (they both updated at the same time) I think an April release for the Beginner Game is a reasonably safe bet.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#87 BlackCross5

BlackCross5

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

An updated Alliance Special Operations slang guide.

#88 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 957 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

That'll be Sy Snootles, shakin' her Muppet-booty...  :D

Ah... Sy Snootles: the true eye candy of the Star Wars saga. Hubba hubba!

• kaosoe likes this

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

#89 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

A mild point of correction: Jewel of Yavin is slated for a March 2014 release, according to the upcoming product page. Assuming that the Age of Rebellion Beginner Game is on the same boat, (they both updated at the same time) I think an April release for the Beginner Game is a reasonably safe bet.

They must have just updated it, because when I checked just prior to my post, the Upcoming Products page listed Q2 2014.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS