Massive Collection on e-bay!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jscifert

jscifert

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

Hello everyone!  Well, the time has come to say goodbye to a fine game that, due to family and other obligations, I just do not have time to play anymore :(

You can check out the auction here!  I think it is one of the largest and most complete ones I have seen to date on any site.

Please feel free to check it out!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jeff Scifert

Edited by jscifert, 06 February 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#2 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

While the collection is impressive, I doubt you will get anywhere near your asking price.  I've seen full sets of the current LCG going for only $200-$300, and the CCG cards are probably going to pull in less than that.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Hope you prove me wrong.  Good luck.

#3 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

I'm interested in just the LCG stuff. Send me a PM and we can talk.

#4 boothby

boothby

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

I really don't think you'll have a problem getting the money you want out of this collection, but I think you'll end up having some trouble selling it all in one go (though making an attempt like this right off is probably a solid idea if you don't need the cash immediately).  I've seen just LCG collections on ebay that are much less complete than yours go fro $600-$700.

If you don't have any takers on the complete set,  I'd be very interested in some of the promo items you have. I also have a friend looking for a complete LCG collection if you'd be willing to sell that by itself I can point him to you.

#5 imrahil327

imrahil327

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:44 AM

Yeah, I was bummed to see all the sweet marble house cards and stuff all parceled up; I would've bid on them separately.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS