The Road Darkens (Saga) News!

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#201 Demoncow

Demoncow

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yes, but imagine that you would buy a saga box and you could not play with Frodo, if you have not TBR. I am sure he will be in every box.

And I'll be totally OK with that. I'm the guy who cheered for Grima before he was announced, lol.

Now all we need is Smeagol.

Demoncow: He who takes off like a llama when the need arises.

#202 shipwreck

shipwreck

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

Yes, but imagine that you would buy a saga box and you could not play with Frodo, if you have not TBR. I am sure he will be in every box.

In the last box the card will be perforated so you can tear off his finger after the final quest.

• Rapier, The_Big_Show, OnkelZorni and 4 others like this

The Grey Company; Master of Lore; & Frebooter Kommand are all things I work on.

#203 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

I think that the Fellowship sphere will be present on every saga box.

So in the quests that follow Frodo's quest, he will be ring-bearer and be on this sphere, that is for sure...

And, as i thought, if there will be some saga boxes that don't follow Frodo, in those, it doesn't make sense that he will be included. In those, Aragorn is my candidate to be the Fellowship hero as he is the "main" character in that part of the books (hunt for orcs carrying Merry and Pippin, the Battle of Helm's Deep, the path after Stone of Erech into Pelargir, etc)

• shipwreck likes this

Carlos José Matos

#204 Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took

• Members
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

I'm still a little tweaked that Mithril Shirt = Ring Mail. I mean Mithril?!
"I will not be released in the second quarter!" - Nalir the Dwarf

#205 Dain Ironfoot

Dain Ironfoot

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

there is no chance a a gandalf hero either

care to make a friendly wager? :)

Sure. Saga specific heroes that you can not use in normal games do not count. If one comes out in the saga or the delux or aps to the end of this year I'll buy you a FFG game of your choice and visa versa... deal?

Wrong yet again, boooored! ;)

#206 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

I'm so happy that the anticipation was true and it was not a misprint on the Glamdring.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS