• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drachdhar

Drachdhar

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

I am confused, it happens.

Which statline does the Accursed Crozius present in the Tome of Excess? Possessed or non-possessed? It does have a rather powerful statline for a one-handed melee weapon and Felling (4), which from it can be argued that it is the possessed one... by the same token it is mentioned that it is a Power Maul/Mace which has a base of 1d10+6 Pen 4, add in the Daemonic stuff and it would be put at 2d10+11 Pen 9 so that doesnt fit either... Of course add in the daemonic bit on the statline in the book would make for one imba weapon - 3d10+11 Pen 12 Felling(8), nasty stuff.

Of course the statline for the Lash of Torment and a few weapons in the Tome of Blood doesnt follow the normal rules for Daemon Weapons either... sooo?

Personally I tend to favor Legacy weapons anyway... less chance of an ornery daemon killing the rest of the warband in their sleep.

#2 BrotharTearer

BrotharTearer

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

It's obviously the possessed. Remove 1d10 from the damage due to Accursed (as well as the other daemonic traits). I can't remember if the bonus +5 Damage/Pen from the daemon's WP bonus is included in the stat line or not though. It should be +10/11 (or so) damage/pen for the possessed version.

#3 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

It's the Possessed profile.

BYE

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS