Photo

so is it just me or have the aces been on the ship for 8 weeks?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 CrookedWookie

CrookedWookie

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Vanor, you're such a curmudgeon. Can we be friends?

I think that comes with being a Father... But yes, some of my closest friends are Orc's. :)

Welp. nobody's perfect.   ;)

#102 sarvinator

sarvinator

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

Ok i see why the boat is taking so long, it had to go back and pick up all the wave 3 reprints!! 

It all becomes clear now... :)

I'm just ready to try out the Emperor's Guard title card that allows two modications. Might be fun.

#103 redxavier

redxavier

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Bad news from anyone in the UK who ordered from Foyles, they've cancelled my pre-orders because it is "out-of-stock indefinitely at the distributors".

They had a great price too (£15.53).

This doesn't bode well for the Tantive IV and Transport pre-orders.

Rebels: 4x X-wings, 4x Y-wings, 2x A-wings, 1x B-wing, YT1300 (just missing the HWK90)

Imperials: Firespray, Lambda Shuttle, 8x TIE Fighters, 2x TIE Bombers, 1x TIE Advanced, 1x TIE Interceptor

On preorder: 2x Rebel Transports, 2x Tantive IV, 2x Imperial Aces

#104 Two_Hands

Two_Hands

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Vanor, you're such a curmudgeon. Can we be friends?

I think that comes with being a Father... But yes, some of my closest friends are Orc's. :)
Welp. nobody's perfect.   ;)

I assume he just meant his closest friends are also friends with Orcs, not that his friends are Orcs ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS