Looking for Card Management software for iPad

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tstapp1026

tstapp1026

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hey guys. Does anyone know if an app exists that I can buy that would allow me to catalog my cards and create decks on ipad? I know there are websites out there that does this, but I'd like to do this offline as well as on. If there isn't one, would anyone know of a software package I could use to develop one?

Thanks in advance for any answers you guys have.

#2 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

I don't know of any offline tools for any platform; most people use one of the more popular websites.

Netrunnerdb.com works particularly nicely on iPad. It has checkboxes so you can include or exclude sets you either don't own or are considering buying.

#3 Issalbotproto

Issalbotproto

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

I've been trying to find something as well since I ride the bus to and from work. It would be nice to have at least a reference app 

#4 Deepstriker

Deepstriker

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

Maybe this is off topic but there's a free android app called cyberdeck

It has the full catalogue till Fear and Loading. Lets you posts your decks there. The interface should be improved but still gets the job done. Not sure if there's one for ipad.

#5 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:14 AM

I'm not sure if this is likely to exist.

It just occurred to me: I use the NRTM app for managing tournaments, and it has a database listing of the identities in the game--but when you first install it, it doesn't include the actual names. The runner factions are just "A, C, S" and the Corp factions are "H, J, N, W." You have to go into the Settings and update the faction and ID names (though he just added a widget that imports them from netrunnerdb so it's one-click to do now.)

The point is, because of copyright issues, he couldn't even ship his app with the card names of the IDs. So, something that includes card images or complete text would probably get hit with a Cease & Desist notice pretty fast.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS