• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Crabbok

Crabbok

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

For Super Bowl Sunday we did the attack on the 2nd Death Star. 

• Chris Maes, Richard_Thomas_, Jolleyone and 3 others like this

#2 JCDisaray

JCDisaray

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Great Idea!  Excellent Execution! Thank you for Sharing!

• oneway and Crabbok like this

#3 Camarodragon

Camarodragon

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Would you mind sharing your rules you used for this?

#4 Crabbok

Crabbok

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

http://files.meetup....Endor Rules.pdf

• Slimjim likes this

#5 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

What graphic did you use for inside the Death Star. I know the core is a GF9 mat but how did you make the shaft the ships flew through.

#6 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

I was considering doing much the same scenario wise but planned on using the hard board trench section from my DS board as the tunnels with another of the 2' x 2' DS surface boards as the section containing the core reactor.

Enimo Et Fide

#7 Crabbok

Crabbok

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

To clarify I didn't make the map - The store owner came up with the rules and the map, I simply made the video / commentary.  

I believe the tunnels were made from some kind of X-Wing - race game.   

You could always use something as simple as powerpoint to create your own tunnels, and fill them with any generic "Tech" graphic to at least get a map started.  

#8 Forensicus

Forensicus

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Seems like you guys had a lot of fun, gonna try this in our group some day. Thx for sharing it :-)

• Crabbok likes this

2014 X-Wing Regional Champion (CPH, Denmark)

Fleet: 1 x [YT-1300] -  5 x [X-Wing] - 4 x [A-Wing] -2 x [Y-Wing] - 2 x [HWK-290] - 4 x [B-Wing] - 1 x [Transport] - 1 x [Tantive IV]: 2 x [Firespray-31] - 8 x [Tie Fighters] - 6 x [Tie Interceptor] - 3 x [Tie Advanced] - 3 x [TIE-Bomber] - 3 x [Lambda Shuttle]

"Hangars": BattleFoam P.A.C.K. 432 & P.A.C.K. 216 with custom & pluck foams "Battlefields": 3 x Gale Force 9 Mats

#9 Forensicus

Forensicus

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

To clarify I didn't make the map - The store owner came up with the rules and the map, I simply made the video / commentary.  

You could always use something as simple as powerpoint to create your own tunnels, and fill them with any generic "Tech" graphic to at least get a map started.  

Could you possibly be pursuaded to ask the store owner to link to the tunnel layout/print?

2014 X-Wing Regional Champion (CPH, Denmark)

Fleet: 1 x [YT-1300] -  5 x [X-Wing] - 4 x [A-Wing] -2 x [Y-Wing] - 2 x [HWK-290] - 4 x [B-Wing] - 1 x [Transport] - 1 x [Tantive IV]: 2 x [Firespray-31] - 8 x [Tie Fighters] - 6 x [Tie Interceptor] - 3 x [Tie Advanced] - 3 x [TIE-Bomber] - 3 x [Lambda Shuttle]

"Hangars": BattleFoam P.A.C.K. 432 & P.A.C.K. 216 with custom & pluck foams "Battlefields": 3 x Gale Force 9 Mats

#10 Crabbok

Crabbok

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

Could you possibly be pursuaded to ask the store owner to link to the tunnel layout/print?

I'll see him this weekend and try to find out where you can get it.  

• Forensicus likes this

#11 bolitho

bolitho

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Did you get the graphic link for the tunnel?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS