Photo

Deck Harmless Hobbits (Mono Spirit Solo)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Tracker1

Tracker1

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Booo!  Now you need to change the thread title to "Harmless Hobbits and one of the Greatest Heroes of the Third Age".

Just so you know, I went back to back to using fatty, the deck works better that way, and Pippin's ability is quite useful at times. I still made room for leaf Brooch, Bilbo ally and Smoke Rings. The deck is now much better then my OP.

I had a very cool victories over TMaO, JAtA, and I even made it past Stone of Erech, but the last quest card was really tough. i forgot about the battle quest! 7 attack strength was barely cutting it, and I had 5 rounds with 7 enemies engages, while using hobbit sense and out of sight to make it through.
'At last' said Aragorn 'Here are the tracks that we seek!'

#22 Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yay!  Hobbits FTW!

"I will not be suppressed!" - Nalir the Dwarf

#23 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

This is pretty much exactly how I build deck. I get an idea.. something I think is kinda cool and make the deck.. that as I play with it I tweak it and usually the theme gets lost or the more "unusual" cards are dropped.. but the deck end up way way better.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#24 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

I've been playing this (modified for 1 core set) against a few scenarios and having a lot of fun!

Handled Redhorn Gate really well, decimated 7th Level, and just had an epic Massing at Osgiliath victory with 6 enemies, including the Witchking, engaged with me at the end, all foiled by some Hobbit Sense!

Could you post your deck modifications?

I'm going to do some to be able to play this deck and a few insights would be great

It's only 4 cards so not that big of a deal. I probably added in gandalf and and extra bofur and arwen

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS