• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

If you Compel a person to attack a specific target, how long does he keep doing this for?

Just one Action? Until he somehow "breaks free"?

If you compel someone to "climb that hill", that might take hours. Would he get one Full Move towards the hill, then snap out of it?

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#2 Leto

Leto

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

One round I think, yes. It cannot be sustained like Dominate, and >The command must be simple and achievable in one round.

So I suppose it's like you shout an order, target struggles to resists, fails, and spends next action doing whatever you just said.

Not sure if you can compel someone "climb that hill", but you probably can. And this will be exactly as you described.

#3 Amazing Larry

Amazing Larry

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

I'm guessing if you succeeded he'd climb the hill but when he got to the top he'd snap out of it instantly, but that if some buddy of his ran up to him at any point as he was walking up the hill and slapped him "snap out of it man!" he probably would.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS