'Consumable' Items Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ocelot42

Ocelot42

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

I have a question about the timing of the various consumable items.  There are several of them, with a wording along these lines:

"Use this item at any time, roll a die, do something from a list of outcomes then discard this card."

If I'm at my item limit and encounter one of these cards, would I have to ditch something to use this item, or can I use it immediately upon encountering it?

Obviously if I intended on keeping it for later use I'd have to ditch an item, but what if I wanted to use it right then and there?

#2 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

Since to use it you would have to be carrying it regardless of how quickly you use it, you would still have to ditch one item even if you wanted to use it right away.

It sucks if it happens to you and you don't want to drop anything but still want the object.

It's really quite smug if it happens to someone else though  :D

Edited by adjogi, 29 January 2014 - 06:50 PM.

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

http://www.njtalisma...onstersandmagic

#3 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

Can there be time between fighting a combat and getting an item under the now dead creature, to use a potion? You would think their would be.

Edited by DomaGB, 29 January 2014 - 09:27 PM.

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS