• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Husemann

Husemann

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hey all,

Just wanted to let the active player base know that I've decided to part with my set of the 2013 regional season plastic IDs. They're currently up on eBay for those curious or looking to get a set! I don't know how often they crop up for sale in the community, so here's at least one chance!

For some of the newer players who weren't around for the first regional season, they are plastic cards (much like credit cards) of the four corporation and three runner IDs from the core set. They (in my area) were given out to the top 2 finalists of the regional tournaments. As far as I know, the regional tournaments were the only way to receive them.

Happy Running!

#2 Xou

Xou

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

a link or your ebay name would be nice. but still, thanks for the heads up.

#3 Husemann

Husemann

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

I was hesitant to post a direct link here on the forums and possibly violate ToS or something of the sort.

My eBay name is ehusemann, you can also search "Android Netrunner Plastic IDs" and get proper search results!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS