Blue lego brick with ??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Thing In The Attic

The Thing In The Attic

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

I've noticed a blue lego brick on the Talisman game page on this site. It's slap bang in the middle of the picture that heads the page. Any one know what this mysteious brick is?

#2 The Thing In The Attic

The Thing In The Attic

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

Strange it only appears if you click on the firelands banner on the main page. Is it due to me using my mobile phone to view the pages.

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

Not seeing it in Chrome, Firefox or IE11. It is probable that your phone does not support something Java/Flash related. Can you take a screen capture?

<edit>

Yes, I can't see the Flash animation on my phone either, but don't worry you aren't missing anything much.

ffg_lego.jpg

Edited by talismanisland, 28 January 2014 - 12:51 PM.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 The Thing In The Attic

The Thing In The Attic

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Ha ha. Thanks for sorting that. I thought it was a secret clue to something big. Dang it!

#5 chemical22

chemical22

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

The "lego brick" is an indication that your mobile device (I would assume iPhone) cannot read the FLASH file.  IProducts hate Flash.

The pretty banner moves too :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS