Photo

Episode 25 of the Order 66 Podcast is UP! Starship Combat with Sam Stewart...

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#141 Agatheron

Agatheron

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:56 PM

My current work commute is rather lengthy, at least an hour in each direction. While I work from home 2 days out of the week, I've used those commutes to listen to the podcast. This past Sunday was my first time listening via Echo Base (live), and I really appreciated being able to respond to things as they came up, and it felt like I was contributing to the show. Granted, I won't be able to always do that, but I'll certainly try.

#142 lupex

lupex

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted Today, 09:57 AM

Thanks for responding to the comments and criticism Dave, on the whole I enjoy the show, some bits more than others but you can't please everyone all of the time and nor should you. I don't mind slight digressions if it doesn't detract from the show or throw a guess off his/her subject, I don't mind some clowning around and geek references as we all probably relate to this, I don't mind adult language but I haven't appreciated some of the recent outbursts (just saying), but I have appreciated a lot of fun and informative discussions from a podcast organised by two guys that seem to care a great deal about this community.

I welcome a tighter format, although as I listen to the show on long drives I don't mind the length of the podcast it just needs to keep the content more relevant (slight diversions accepted), so don't change things too much as you wouldn't want to throw out sections that listeners really enjoy.

I honestly can't imagine how you could fit everything in within 75 minutes without becoming an infomercial, and we can't have that as people really won't listen. As an aside, I first listened to this podcast at the birth of the FFG Star Wars system and this is the first podcast that I have actually stuck with as I usually get fed-up with hosts being either opinionated or very boring. Whilst you guys may sometimes be the former, you will certainly never be the latter. :-)
  • kaosoe likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS