Nashville TN

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Capeson

Capeson

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Anyone in the Nashville area. If you are looking for a place to play, I have gotten with one of the game stores here and im trying to get a game day started. We can set up a league for the mini game or the card game, maybe both. Let me know who is out there.

The store is stalked on product. Also they will if we get enough people get game kits.

I will keep this updatedas we get more players.

Listen! Do you smell something? -Ray Stanz, Ghostbusters

#2 ekimlil

ekimlil

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

What store are you in discussions with and where is it located?

I am in South Nashville (Franklin area) and would be interested in being a part of this if it is not too far away.

#3 Otajima

Otajima

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

We have 5-9 X-Wing Miniatures Players, 10 Edge of Empire Players, and 7 Star War LCG players that meet up in our Star Wars Gaming club called Blue Raider Squadron at MTSU. Though it is a Middle Tennessee State University club our members are not all students, and we do not always play only there. You are welcome to come visit on our weekly play night on Fridays from 530pm to midnight at the Student Union Building (SUB) room 210 on the second floor. Our membes are always meeting up wherever for casual games as well whenever they can. We have a Facebook group: 

https://www.facebook...raidersquadron/

There you can see whats going on and look for a game or just talk about Star Wars with your fellow Middle TN players. We also set up groups there to go to tournaments in carpools. We would love to make both of your acquaintances as well as any other Middle TN players.

When do you play? We might be able to make it out to your place as well!

May the force be with you!

Allen Jones

Edited by Otajima, 08 February 2014 - 12:58 PM.

The cherry blossom of truth in the winds of honor.

#4 scooterbombs

scooterbombs

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Any update on a play night at a store? I just saw this thread.just now getting into the game. Iv got two core sets so far

#5 Capeson

Capeson

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Ok, so the Game Cave is the store and they are really wanting to get this thing launched. Lots of table space and they just knocked down some walls to make room for more mini gaming. We have a handful of people who come in on saturdays but not a set time. Times and dates are the next step.

Oh just to add on the RPG is being talked about.

Edited by Capeson, 28 March 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Listen! Do you smell something? -Ray Stanz, Ghostbusters

#6 Thom Servo

Thom Servo

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

I've just picked up a core set & a couple of boosters. I'm ready to play.

X-Wing Minis:

Spoiler

Star Wars LCG:

Spoiler

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS