Reprints of Khazad-dum and Dwarrowdelf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Thanatopsis

Thanatopsis

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

For those of us that have been waiting for the out of stock Khazad-dum deluxe expansion and out of stock Dwarrowdelf cycle adventure packs, today is our lucky day!  FFG updated their "Upcoming" page to state that they are now in stores.

#2 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

I saw Khazad-dum at my LGS this week (had been sold out for months), still waiting on the two Mirkwood AP's I'm missing :(

#3 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

And for those of you who don't live near a gaming store, the FFG online store has been updated with all of the reprints now available. Get them while you can!

#4 Thanatopsis

Thanatopsis

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

I've been missing The Redhorn Gate for a long time and it finally arrived!

I just wanted to let everyone know that these latest reprints (SoM, KD, Dwarrowdelf, OHaUH, OtD) all seem to have the easy mode gold coloring and errata incorporated.  In my Redhorn Gate pack, the trolls (and others) are gold ringed and the Snow Warg errata has been incorporated.

#5 camacazio

camacazio

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

That would drive me nuts, missing one of the brothers. I got both redhorn and road to rivendell, and yeah, very nicely updated. I have had no desire to get a second core, but I'm starting to feel like next time it gets updated to include all the new errata/features, it might be worth taking the plunge. Besides, my test of wills are pretty beat up at this point.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS