Photo

Does anyone know an estimated release date for Shadows of Nerekhall?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

It will finally get my sister-in-law to try the game. The city setting lured her in...

Most of my RPG gaming (I know this isn't an RPG) was in the city and towns in my imagination, for this reason I am so pumped for this I just hope their are loads of tiles, and other stuff to make it feel that way.  Also we need a Tavern tile (Almost like the secret rooms are right now) for adding into all other scenarios with tavern fight possibilities in it!!!

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#62 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

I have a confirmed (by my FLGS) date that the Shadow Of Nerekhall will be avaliable at the end of march (last week). But they did not know if it will come with Lieutenats for it or not.

#63 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

It should, somewhere FFG said that expansions and lieutenants will be avalaible at the same time, starting with Nerekhall.

#64 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

I have a confirmed (by my FLGS) date that the Shadow Of Nerekhall will be avaliable at the end of march (last week). But they did not know if it will come with Lieutenats for it or not.

Yes, LTs should be released at the same time as the box from now on, per FFG announcement.
Note that the LTs are still sold separately, they're just released at the same time.

#65 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Yes, and becouse of them being sold separately my FLGS did not get a confirmed shipping date for them. But if they will be released at the same time I think they will hit store the same day. Keep my fingers crossed for that. For me the most importent thing is that I have SoN ordered and now just waiting for the shipping to begin.

#66 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

Shipping the LT's at the same time will surely add to sales.

There is going to be those people out there who will want them just so they do not have to use tokens on the map. However if they play through the campaign before the LT packs come out then there is alot less incentive for them to buy the packs.

#67 Krawallburste

Krawallburste

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

so - the rulebook got released - from my experience tha game will be put on sale in about 1-2 weeks (3-4 for international buyers). so cheerio! we finally got there =)

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4697

#68 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

Just finished reading the post, looks like a good campaign. Cant wait to sink my teeth into it !

#69 PierreBoberg

PierreBoberg

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

It´s now released :-)

#70 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

http://store.fantasy...ls.cfm?SKU=DJ07

Says not yet released

#71 megiddo5

megiddo5

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:59 AM

It is apparently being sold on Amazon UK. http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/1616617888

#72 stver7804

stver7804

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

FFG's "Upcoming" has been updated from "on the boat" to "shipping" for everything related to SoN, so 1-2 weeks before we have it in hand, depending on whether you preordered online or a FLGS. Does anyone know if these drop ship for online orders? I ordered mine from Coolstuffinc.

#73 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Acording to my FLGS the game should be avaliable next week with lieutenants. That's great news!

#74 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

Esdevium posted them, looks like it's a time of days now

#75 stver7804

stver7804

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:32 AM

Who is Esdevium, and posted what where?

#76 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

biggest european distributor of the english version of the game.

the last update showed the game will be avaible at the end the week

#77 Whitewing

Whitewing

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

There are multiple warehouses that already have it in stock, just checked with my FLGS. Depending on who you attempt to purchase it from, it should be available anywhere from a few days to a week and a half.

#78 coppefox

coppefox

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:20 AM

For anyone in the UK, my copy from Book Depository was apparently posted yesterday so will update if it arrives. Usually BD seem to take about 3-5 working days but prices can be ridiculously cheap sometime, mine was £30.23 as of today this price still on website but they do change quickly . Got Legends of Andor last week for £30.10 but its on now at £47.73.

#79 Glorious Strategist

Glorious Strategist

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Any new news on this? I'm admittedly only part way through the Shadow Rune campaign, but already own Trollfens and Labyrinth of Ruin and plan on owning this. I guess I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to games/expansions...

#80 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

FFG upcomming page says 28th March. Can't wait to get my hands on this. I just hope that they will keep up with the new layout of the rulebook - especialy the flavor texts about the city of Nerekhall and it's past - in future expansions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS