Photo

Does anyone know an estimated release date for Shadows of Nerekhall?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 davepaulstanley

davepaulstanley

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

???

#2 Bladen

Bladen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

Q1 2014

#3 Silverhelm

Silverhelm

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Not much longer. I know I can't wait for this one too.
  • Kunzite likes this

#4 zooeyglass

zooeyglass

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Amazon UK has Feb 22nd as date released, if that helps. Not sure if that means it's in shops the same day...

#5 griton

griton

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:45 AM

Amazon UK has Feb 22nd as date released, if that helps. Not sure if that means it's in shops the same day...

Amazon is notorious for making these up and then changing them when they get too close or once they have real information. Take any release date there with a block of salt (a grain is probably not enough).

• Lilikin likes this

#6 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:00 AM

Personnaly, i think that the four lieutenants of labyrinth of ruins will come in the middle of february, and then shadow of nerekhall and the four lieutenants will come in late march, so not everything will be avalaible in the same moment

#7 frankelee

frankelee

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Late March?!?! Aint nobody got time for that. I hope they go ahead they put the Labyrinth minis out with Shadows, as I'll be waiting on ordering them as a group to save on shipping.

#8 griton

griton

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

Personnaly, i think that the four lieutenants of labyrinth of ruins will come in the middle of february, and then shadow of nerekhall and the four lieutenants will come in late march, so not everything will be avalaible in the same moment

I thought they announced somewhere that starting with Nerekhall, lieutenant minis would be coming out simultaneously.

#9 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

I would say that it will come out on a Monday.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#10 Ringskipper

Ringskipper

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

I feel like the lieutenants for Labyrinth of Ruin will come out mid-Feb (or early Feb, hopefully... I want mah Ariad!), and Nerekhall will come out early March. It's "on the boat" after all, which typically means about a month til we see it in stores.

#11 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

I thought they announced somewhere that starting with Nerekhall, lieutenant minis would be coming out simultaneously.

Like I said, all nerekhall and lieutenants of nerekhall would be avalaible at the same time, but lieutenant from labyrinth of ruins will be avalaible before. Since the labyrinth ones would be on february, and nerekhall on Q1, i'm think that it would march so. Maybe I'm wrong, hope I am, but I don't think so.

#12 AndiOne

AndiOne

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

I was hopeing for that they would skip this cheap money grabbing thing and just include lieutenants figuers and cards with the new expansions from now on..
  • Subt1e and bigObob like this

Empire: 6 TIE Fighters , 6 TIE Bombers , 4 TIE Interceptors , 1 Tie Advance , 1 Lambda Shuttle , 2 Firespray

Rebel Scums: 3 X-Wings , 3 A-Wings , 5 B-Wings , 2 Y-Wings , 2 YT-1300

My fleets: http://imageshack.us...30/3081/81r.JPG

#13 Subt1e

Subt1e

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Yeah, specially since the Lieutenants are overpriced and the Descent 1 hero and monster packs have 15 figures.

#14 Silverhelm

Silverhelm

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

I was hopeing for that they would skip this cheap money grabbing thing and just include lieutenants figuers and cards with the new expansions from now on..

I hear ya but I don't think we will get that lucky.

#15 fatesadvent

fatesadvent

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

Officially Q1 2014 but...

If you look at the upcoming page on FFG's main webpage...it lists Shadow of Nerekhall as "On the Boat" which is the third last step to being released. This step takes 4-6 weeks (it's already been about a week). The second last step (shipping to retailers) takes another week or so. In total, we're looking at about a month to two months from now (late Feb to late March).

Edited by fatesadvent, 29 January 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#16 griton

griton

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Like I said, all nerekhall and lieutenants of nerekhall would be avalaible at the same time, but lieutenant from labyrinth of ruins will be avalaible before. Since the labyrinth ones would be on february, and nerekhall on Q1, i'm think that it would march so. Maybe I'm wrong, hope I am, but I don't think so.

Apologies, I misread part of your previous statement.

#17 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

Apologies, I misread part of your previous statement.

No problems. I hope serena and raythen wil be avalaible soon, tough.

#18 evilhead

evilhead

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

So Ariad Lt. will just be her in humanish form, or will it come with the big monster Queen as well?

#19 skunkstrype

skunkstrype

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

Ariad and Her Queen Ariad form will be in separate packs each with a different plot deck.

Edited by skunkstrype, 29 January 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#20 skunkstrype

skunkstrype

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Ariad and her Queen Ariad form will be in separate packs, each with a different plot deck.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS