Printing Differences?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

For those of you who are in the know, are there any differences among the first and subsequent printings of the Beginner Box? For example, were typos or stat errors corrected, or are all of the printings identical?

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#2 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Well, I broke down and bought another copy in order to find out for myself. In case anyone was wondering, subsequent printings of the Edge of the Empire Beginner Game do include updates and errata. The first printing is "1528DEC12" and the (I think) second printing is "1930NOV13." You can find out which printing it is by looking at the code near the UPC.

Happy gaming.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS