Photo

Dweller in the Deep book - promo card (AH, ES or EH)?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Krysmopompas

Krysmopompas

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Hey all, haven't gotten a response on the very dead book boards, but has anyone here bought the new "Dweller in the Deep" book (last in the Dark Waters trilogy)? The first 2 had promo cards for AH (Oliver Grayson Ally) and ES and want to know if this last one does too. Doubt I'll order the book if it doesn't.

I'd ask the same question for the last book in the Lord of Nightmares trilogy too, if I may be so bold!

thanks

Edited by Krysmopompas, 22 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#2 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,582 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

Couldn't tell you but thanks for letting me know that it's finally out.

• Krysmopompas likes this

#3 Krysmopompas

Krysmopompas

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hey, it's the mighty Tibs! 

Just got a response from the nice service guy at FFG for those who are interested:

"Thanks for your question! We actually don't have any new offers in those new novels."

reading Ghouls of Miskatonic now and it's taking a while to get going...might pick up the 3rd book, might not.

Edited by Krysmopompas, 23 January 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#4 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Mine arrived yesterday, and yeah, none of the four latest novels have had promos included. Shame really.

• Krysmopompas likes this

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#5 Krysmopompas

Krysmopompas

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the confirm Spalanz...I must admit I was wanting to see it in person to make sure!

#6 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

No problem! I was the same! 

I think I might write to ffg anyway, just in the hope that any future releases do include game-related bits in them. I really like it when Professor Grayson pops up in my games of Arkham Horror!! 

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#7 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,582 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

Yeah I only see Grayson when he gets discarded.

I was going to design some neighborhood cards based on the novels, but it's going to take me a very long time to get through all of them. There are eight now? I've finished three.

• Fake Ghost Pirate likes this

#8 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,582 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

Oh, and as a heads-up: the novels seem to be "out of print" on a bunch of online retailers. I ordered the three I didn't yet have right from FFG for fear that I wouldn't ever be able to get a copy.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS