It Binds All Things

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kcall07

Kcall07

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

What do people think of the new preview?

That Scum set looks mean! Forcing your opponent to commit to the force then hurting them for doing so sounds like a tough combination. There's no perfect way of evading these disadvantages. IG-88 looks great. Great icons, especially considering he'll have all of them for the majority of the time.

I'm also excited about Jedi Leia. The existing card is obviously awesome, but it will be great to work her into different types of decks. I'm also strangely excited about more ewoks! I guess it's one step closer to a battle of Endor cycle.
  • Joker Two likes this
No man knows what the new day will bring

#2 Vanadio

Vanadio

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

I'm interested in the Wookie. "put this unit into play if one of your unique unit is *destroyed/damaged*"? <-- protection lelveled up, thx

#3 INtheShadowplay

INtheShadowplay

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

Looks like a lot of cool stuff, I'm excited to mess around with Scum. I'm with you on IG-88, he looks awesome!

• ScottieATF likes this

ITT: Neckbeards use the powers of Autism and a thesaurus to respond to you.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS