Organized Play in Columbus, Ohio

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jkayati

jkayati

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

Organized Play Nights will be starting at The Soldiery on January 23rd beginning at 7:00 pm.  We'll be running leagues, holding events, and hosting tournaments for several FFG Organized Play supported games.

We're looking for players interesting in The Lord of the Rings:  the Card Game, Star Wars:  the Card Game, Star Wars:  X-Wing Miniatures, and Android:  Netrunner.

#2 jkayati

jkayati

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

We had nine people come out to play various games on our first FFG Organized Play night at The Soldiery.  No dedicated LOTR players, other than me of course, but I had a few people interested in learning the game.

I'm thinking of running an event in February where players can test their skills against The Battle of Lake-town scenario.  Anyone out there interested in these types of events?  What would get you out of the house and into a game store to play some LOTR?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS