Relic: Nemesis Expansion

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 sbt207

sbt207

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

I really need it too. My copy of Relic lies somewhere uder the bed. I want to play this game a lot but I cant's stand this lack of interaction in Relic. That is why I need expansion ASAP

#42 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

When is it coming out!!! i need this expansion in my life.

The Nemesis advert has just appeared again on the FFG front page, so it could be coming soon...

http://www.fantasyfl...s.com/index.asp

(Down the left hand side)

Edited by talismanisland, 14 April 2014 - 10:47 AM.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#43 warlock00

warlock00

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

It is still listed as On the Boat. It has been listed as On the Boat for 4 weeks now. And On the Boat is said to last from 4 to 6 weeks. So it should change to Shipped anywhere from now to 2 weeks from now. Then add Shipping time on top of that.

#44 warlock00

warlock00

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

If you haven't read it yet then read the Nemesis About page for some information that differs from the latest preview.

http://www.fantasyfl...9&esem=1&epmi=s

#45 Commonwomble

Commonwomble

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Can't wait. Talisman always worked best with more players, hopefully it'll work just as well with Relic.

Besides, I never did like the Space Marine much. Be nice to get a chance to kick his teeth in.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS