Photo

Tech-Priest Looking for Group (Non-PbP Preferred)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RavagerAI

RavagerAI

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

Well, I've been looking everywhere for a game of DH where I can play a Tech-Priest that I have been cobbling together (In my head) for the last week. But I just can't find a game that is not full, not PbP or not dead.

So I came here after much poking around and decided to post my interest here and hope for the best.

I'm looking for a game run over voice (Preferably) or text. Mature / Respectful players is a plus, but I'm not against some joking around. :P

Now to the info.

Some info about me:

Name: Jeremia

Nationality: Swedish (GMT +1, but I live like a GMT -5)

Languages: Swedish, English (Slight accent)

Character Info:

Everything is still really malleable and not much is set into stone. Only four things are set so far:

- Mind Cleansed

- Tech-Priest

- Needs to start with the Cybernetic Resurrection (500xp) Package from Inquisitors Handbook

- Plans to become Secutor (Can change)

Background is a dreamy mist and the personality is rough and uncut.

And that's about it. To get a hold of me you can contact me on (aside from the obvious :) ) on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/RavagerAI ) or Skype ( golden_crow ).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS