Looking For a Game: West of the Twin Cities, MN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waterprophet

waterprophet

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Is this the correct place to put this kind of advert, or should I have looked somewhere else? I'm specifically looking for a WFRP3 game. Sorry if this is the incorrect location! Please PM me if you know of a game! I have most of the materials, and I've run a few games as the GM.

Thanks!

~magnus

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

This is as good a place as any.  Also try:

* meet-up.com

* posting at phoenix games (or whatever game stores you still have around that area)   http://www.phoenixgamesonline.com/

* Posting at the FFG fun-plex (if they have a posting wall there)

* rpg.net gamers seeking gamers

* enworld.org gamers seeking gamers

* wotc.com gamers seeking gamers

* paizo.com gamers seeking gamers

* pen and paper games dot com

* your local hobbytown or any place that sells or plays magic the gathering (hobby shops)

* your local place where people play Warhammer battles miniatures

* your local gaming conventions (con of the north and whatever is still running back there in MN)

We had the best luck finding people through meet-up and game conventions.  I'd run some games and people would sign up.  You can always bait and switch people too.  Get a group together playing Pathfinder or Cthulhu, refine them to players you LIKE and then do a switcheroo to WFRP.  You'll always get more applicants if you say your "group plays Pathfinder and WFRP3" than just trying to recruit for a single game system.

Best of luck!

jh

formerly of mn, now of a place where the sun shines 300 days a year and is 60 in january ;)

Edited by Emirikol, 20 January 2014 - 07:40 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS