Jump to content



Photo

Shades of Heresy (Play-by-Post) Ingame


  • Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#481 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

    Member

  • Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

Seito gives one last scan of the room to see if she had missed anything and then follows the group out, her hand cannon and its man-stopper rounds ready for action.



#482 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

Seito thinks that this could very well be a kind of chemical laboratory to homebrew the kind of stuff which you found before.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#483 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

Erwin follows Cade into the street. Almost immediately, he starts walking close to the wall on the side of the alley. 'At least one flank is safe,' Erwin thinks 'as long as they don't come bursting out the walls.' When he reaches the alley that Cade indicated, Erwin stops to see who's following. If they run into another of those abominations, he'd like to have Dammek at his side. Although the former penal legionair was pretty hard hit by the substance in the vault, he had regained his wits when the machinemen had taken Cade and Erwin by surprise. 'Where is the fragger?' Erwin thinks.

 

Erwin follows Cade into the street. Almost immediately, he starts walking close to the wall on the side of the alley. 'At least one flank is safe,' Erwin thinks 'as long as they don't come bursting out the walls.' When he reaches the alley that Cade indicated, Erwin stops to see who's following. If they run into another of those abominations, he'd like to have Dammek at his side. Although the former penal legionair was pretty hard hit by the substance in the vault, he had regained his wits when the machinemen had taken Cade and Erwin by surprise. 'Where is the fragger?' Erwin thinks.

 

As you go into the darker corners of the alley, three figures come out from the hidden state. It is three of these machine men, and they are merely 20m away from you.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#484 Covered in Weasels

Covered in Weasels

    Member

  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

[Rolled a 9+4=13 for initiative. I'm guessing that now would be an appropriate time to do so :D ]

 

[Laspistol clip: 18/30]


Edited by Covered in Weasels, 10 May 2014 - 03:59 PM.

Do not ask why you serve.  Only ask how.

 

Synonymous names include: Buried in Ferrets, Enveloped by Ermine.

Currently GMing a Dark Heresy 2.0 game and inflicting untold misery upon Martin Lockheed and company.


#485 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

    Member

  • Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

Seito's mind reels thinking of the foul factory from whence the group just came. They needed to destroy it. If it came to a vote, which it most likely wouldn't she was for setting it ablaze, but the Inquisitor would need to be notified.

 

Emperor Damn it. Typical chain of command Grox shite.

 

She slowly approached the rear of the group, rounding the corner and seeing three more of the machine abominations.

 

Cover. Find it now, Seito. She jumped to the nearest cover and tightly gripped her hand cannon, Kuso-Ona, in her small hands.

 

[Initiative: rolled 3+3=6. Yayyyyy that sucked.]



#486 ColArana

ColArana

    Member

  • Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

[rolled a 4+4=8]

 

Seeing the machinemen, Cade's face instantaneously twists into a snarl of disgust and fury. Abominations to the Omnissiah's eyes, and deserving nothing but immediate destruction. At twenty meters, there's little chance of him missing, especially if they have not noticed it yet. He sets his las pistol to Overload. He intended to burn these heretical piles of scrap to ashes as swiftly as was possible.



#487 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

    Member

  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:58 AM

Erwin couldn't help but swallow a large glob of bile at the sight of three of the creatures that were the nemesis of his group. "Alright, let's do this fraggers!" pointing his lasgun down the alley, pushing himself against the wall and if possibly behind some kind of cover, even if it's only some garbage laying around.

[Initiative: rolled a 1; result: 4]

[Gaunt, could we get some kind of lay-out of the scene + an overview of who's where?]

Edited by Librarian Astelan, 29 May 2014 - 02:05 AM.


#488 dava100

dava100

    Member

  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Dral follows the others and takes a backward glance at the stone cold body of Asterius 'Glad that was not me and besides Asterius had shown obvious dislike to me, not that I could blame him I suppose being both blessed and cursed with power beyound his understanding.'

 

Dral moves up alongside Seito and attempts to move in to cover as the machine-men reveal themselves.

 

[Initiative = 3 + roll 5 = 8]


Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.


#489 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:18 PM

The machinemen roll a 4 +3 = 7 Init.

 

The order is:

> Dammek

> Cade & Dral

> Machine Abominations with horrible Chain Axes

> Seito

> Erwin

 

Situation:

You are inside an alley, where the machinemen came out from their cover, about 20m away from the first of you.

 

Inside the alley, there are some building entries that provide a little cover, but it doesnt seem like the machinemen have any ranged weapons.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#490 Covered in Weasels

Covered in Weasels

    Member

  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

[Aimed single shot at nearest machine man. Target 34+10+10 = 54. Rolled an 86 for 4 DoF.]

 

As soon as the Machine Abominations with Horrible Chain Axes reveal themselves, Dammek raises his laspistol and fires at the nearest one. However, his hurried shot flies over the MAwHCA's shoulder.


Do not ask why you serve.  Only ask how.

 

Synonymous names include: Buried in Ferrets, Enveloped by Ermine.

Currently GMing a Dark Heresy 2.0 game and inflicting untold misery upon Martin Lockheed and company.


#491 ColArana

ColArana

    Member

  • Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

Cade lifted his las pistol and took a well aimed shot at the nearest Machine abomination.

 

[Aimed single shot at nearest Machine man: Target 36+10+10=56. Rolled a 51 for 1 DoS. Lasgun is on Overload.

 

Damage =d10+2, Pen 2. Rolled 2+2, so 4 damage, pen 2 to the right arm, I believe?]



#492 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

Cade lifted his las pistol and took a well aimed shot at the nearest Machine abomination.

 

[Aimed single shot at nearest Machine man: Target 36+10+10=56. Rolled a 51 for 1 DoS. Lasgun is on Overload.

 

Damage =d10+2, Pen 2. Rolled 2+2, so 4 damage, pen 2 to the right arm, I believe?]

 

Your damage is not sufficient to pierce through the heavy metal plate at the machines right shoulder.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#493 dava100

dava100

    Member

  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

I am using a Delay action to wait until the machine men are closer.


Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.


#494 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

    Member

  • Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

Seito, in what little cover she is in at the end of the group lines up a shot on the machineman Cade failed to harm. Hoping her manstopper rounds - an ironic name given the situation - can do a little more.

 

"Abomination..." she whispers as she half exhales, squeezing the trigger so that the recoil surprises her as the firing pin detonates the primer of the large round.

 

[BS 31+10(half aim)+10(single shot) <51; rolled 13! 4 DoS. Damage 1d10+4, pen 5; rolled 4+4 = 8 damage, pen 5]



#495 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

The man hit by Seito stumbles, the other two charge at dammek and Cade.

The first one hits with 3 DoS, the second one misses.

If Dammek cant evade, he takes 7 damage with Pen 3

Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#496 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

    Member

  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

A sense of relief fills Erwin as he sees that the first targets of the abominations are Cade and Dammek. However, this feeling is quickly traded in for a sense of horror when the attack of the first machineman seems to hack into Dammek.

 

'Not so fast, cogbrain!'

 

Erwin takes aim at the machineman that is going for Cade (as he's not in melee - no penalty I assume). "Come and get it fraggers!"

 

[Half action aim, single shot, overload: Target 57, Rolled a 16 (4DoS); 6+3 = 9 E damage; Pen 2]



#497 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:58 AM

The man Erwin hit, howls in pain and looks at Erwin with cold glowing eyes.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#498 dava100

dava100

    Member

  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

I will use my delay action now they have charged in range.

[dominate on one of the two machine - focused opposed will power roll. Roll 24 for 2 DOS]

Dral's eyes flash an icy blue as he wills a machine man to attack his companion that he has charged in with.

Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.


#499 GauntZero

GauntZero

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

The living machine has only one DoS, and you get a small grip of control over it.


Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.


#500 dava100

dava100

    Member

  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

[i will try and control the machineman to attack one of his companions or at least get in the way of an attack to allow us to shoot them some more before they get into melee]

Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.





© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS