So can't wait!

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Balou1917

Balou1917

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Awesome news. Best make room on the FFG shelf in the study.

no doubt on the FFG shelf. I think I'm going to try and share a picture of my game shelf, thoughts? I have been collecting some old rpg's and would love to share some pictures and memories

#82 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Well, the Beginner Box has been confirmed for April 2014 according to their Upcoming Products page.

Hopefully it's early/mid April as opposed to late April.

• kaosoe likes this

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#83 copperbell

copperbell

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

So... is it out yet?! :P

Oh right April is next week... :(

#84 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

So... is it out yet?! :P

Oh right April is next week... :(

If FFG keeps to their usual release schedule for SW RPG products, it'll probably be the end of April.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#85 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

I know it isn't for me, but I want those dice and that map of the shuttle. I also would like a droid character, but that's fine, I can live without one. 

#86 Gallandro

Gallandro

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

Picked up mine today at my FLGS.  They actually had received it on Friday the 18th.  Great looking product... nice maps, nice layout and art (as always).... and another set of dice, yay! Well worth the investment.

Yancy

#87 Rookhelm

Rookhelm

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

Picked up mine today at my FLGS.  They actually had received it on Friday the 18th.  Great looking product... nice maps, nice layout and art (as always).... and another set of dice, yay! Well worth the investment.

Yancy

so jealous

#88 Gallandro

Gallandro

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

I was surprised my store had gotten it so quickly, but lately they've been getting FFG stuff early.  The adventure has a great nod to the Clone Wars Tv series.  The adventure takes place on Onderon which was featured in a 3 part story arc in Season 5.

Yancy

#89 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

I was surprised my store had gotten it so quickly, but lately they've been getting FFG stuff early.  The adventure has a great nod to the Clone Wars Tv series.  The adventure takes place on Onderon which was featured in a 3 part story arc in Season 5.

Yancy

Onderon actually predates The Clone Wars by quite a bit. It was a major location in Knights of the Old Republic II and it was mentioned a few comics and radio dramas before that.

• kaosoe likes this

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#90 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Just waiting for mine to come from MM...  and waiting...

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS