Character-Name: Seito No'Akai ("Red Student," or "Student of the Red")
Background: Adeptus Mechanicus
Divination: The only true fear is dying without your duty done (+2 wounds).
Build: Lithe (thin with tight springy muscles)
XP (current / spent): 0 / 900
Fatigue Threshold: 4
Wounds: 13 (10 base, +1 SC, +2 Div.)
Movement: 3 / 6 / 9 / 18
* = Increased through xp.
- Operate (Ground Vehicle)
- Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus)
- Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
- Resistance (Fear)
- Resistance (Heat)
- Mechadendrite Use (Utility)
- Weapon Training (Solid Projectile)
- Mechanicus Implants (Trait)
- Two matching aptitudes 100xp, 250xp, 500xp, 750xp
- One matching aptitude 250xp, 500xp, 750xp, 1000xp
- No matching aptitudes 500xp, 750xp, 1000xp, 2500xp
- Intelligence advances = Cheap (2 matching)
- Strength, Toughness, Perception, Fellowship = Average (1 matching)
- Weapon Skill, Ballistic Skill, Agility and Willpower = High (0 matching
- Optical Mechadendrite (+10 Per tests, +20 Per tests at night)
- Medical Mechadendrite (+10 Medicae checks)
Gear, Weapons & Armour:
- Hand Cannon Kuso (1d10+4 I, Pen 2; 35m; S/-/- ; clip 5; reload 2 Full).
- Hand Cannon ammo (x2 clips standard on her belt)
- Hand Cannon Ammo (x1 clip man-stopper +3 pen; on her belt)
- Imperial Robes
- Light Flak Jacket (AP 2: Body, Arms, and Legs)
- Medikit (+20 medicae tests; x6 doses of Stimm)
- Red Dot Laser Sight for Kuso (+10 BS)
- Vials of Sacred Ungents (x2)
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair: Black, almost purple.
Small and fit, Seito is as smart as she is headstrong. She wears Imperial Robes of an above-average quality, and while a mechadendrite or two can be spotted on her body, she is nowhere near the more-machine-than-human stereotype a lot of the Adeptus Mechanicus thrives to be. She has pale skin and dark black hair with yellow almond shaped eyes. A small nose and small mouth complete her attractive face. She carries a ludicrously large hand cannon at her side that she has affectionately named Kuso - a variant of "Damnit!" in her native Gothic dialect.
Strapped to her left hip is a medicae bag and some sacred ungents. As it turns out, she is as much dedicated to healing machines as she is her fellow Imperial citizens. Black leather boots are strapped to her feet that are of higher-than-average quality and it is obvious fairly quickly that she is no low-born underhiver.
Personality: Seito is open and honest. She comes from a wealthy family and doesn't mind talking about it, even if it brings animosity into the conversation. She also doesn't mind talking about leaving a life of wealth and privilege behind (a privilege in its own right) to treck across countless battlefields helping wounded Imperial Citizens and those who fight to protect what is rightfully the God-Emperors wherever she could. She is smart but not condescending or rude about it. She knows what she is good at and will go out of her way to make her talents of use to those she considers friends. Loyalty is huge to Seito and she doesn't give respect unless it is earned. She is both a follower of the Omnissiah and the Emperor of Mankind, believing that both are one and the same and that only through sacrifice can the debt of live be paid.
- Dedicated Healer: In addition to
the normal uses of Fate points, when a Chirurgeon
character fails in a test to provide First Aid, she can spend a Fate
point to automatically succeed on the test instead with the degrees
of success equal to her Intelligence bonus.”
- Replace the Weak Flesh: Adeptus Mechanicus characters count
the availability of all cybernetics as 2 levels more available (Rare
items count as Average, Very Rare items are Scarce, etc.)
- Breeding Counts: Any time a highborn character would
reduce his Influence, he reduces it by one less
(to a minimum reduction of 1).
- medicae skill (100 xp)
- Intelligence +5 (1st rank, 100 xp)
- Intelligence +5 (2nd rank, 250 xp)
- Perception +5 (1st rank, 250 xp)
- Scholastic Lore (Chymistry, 100 xp)
- Sound Constitution (x1, 100 xp)
Edited by pearldrum1, 17 February 2014 - 06:04 PM.