Grimgor Ironhide

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 la1cajun

la1cajun

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

My buddy asked a question on this card and being as some cards are worded being geared towards multiplayer I was wondering on this card. It says when he enters to destroy all support and development cards in each players corresponding areas. The way I interpret this is when he comes into play, say in my kingdom zone, I destroy all support and development cards in my kingdom as well as every other persons kingdom. Or does it mean not me but everyone else referring to multiplayer. Thanks guys

#2 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

Everyone, yours included.

#3 la1cajun

la1cajun

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

That's what I thought. My buddy is hating the orcs and that card cause it cost a lot to play but it takes away from him as well as opponent. That was his first game, I was on dwarves, and now he just don't think he likes it..lol..I told him I'd switch and play orcs. I think there is strategy if someone is overloaded in a zone that is hurting your chances a lot to play ironhide and do away with those pesky ones giving you trouble even if you have to get rid of a couple yourself.

Edited by la1cajun, 14 January 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#4 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

BTW there is Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions section on this forum ;)

• gertat likes this

#5 la1cajun

la1cajun

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

Oh yeah, thanks Virgo

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS