I need help finding players..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TekalMalric

TekalMalric

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hi guys..It's been about half a year since i got Star Wars:The card game core set and Escape from Hoth from hoth cycle and i haven't actually played with anyone else, except my close friends who are actually playing with my own decks..So all i'm asking is how can i find players in my area(If you are wondering i'm from Thessaloniki,Greece)...I really want to start a Star Wars scene in my town and get into it,so please help! :)

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

I really, really wish that I lived in your area. Beautiful area. 

• TekalMalric likes this

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

Me too. That area is beautiful. My brother just got back from Greece this summer and has not stopped talking about it.

As to finding people to play. I would print off a document and leave an email or something so other can contact you and leave it in the stores that sell the cards.

• TekalMalric likes this

Welcome to the machine!

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Is there a local game store with any open playing space? If so, you could go there with one or more of your close friends and just play games. People will see and ask questions, which can lead to new players. Be patient though, it isn't always a fast process.
  • TekalMalric likes this

#5 TekalMalric

TekalMalric

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

Thank you all for your help and for your kind words about my country!I will try to be patient and i hope it will pay off!

I'll start play more often in my local store with my friends then and see where this is going! ;)

#6 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

If you form a local group make sure to post it here in case anyone else is browsing looking for a group!

#7 TekalMalric

TekalMalric

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

Yeah,if i actually do find some people and form a group i'm gonna do that!But until then i'll just keep searching :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS