Create a box for everything of talisman

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scatcat76

scatcat76

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

I am a big fan of the talisman game! The only part is I have added everything to the game but I can not stuff everything in one box.

I really would appreciate it if fantasy flight could come up with a creative box to hold the game.

#2 JediKnightAmoeba

JediKnightAmoeba

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

I use two of the big boxes to store everything. I have everything sorted into nice little ziplock baggies and in the main box and the dragon box.  I still have the plastic insert from the main box in, but after the next corner expansion it will probably have to go....

#3 Urmel69

Urmel69

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

LOL

Exact the same thing as jediknightamoeba wrote. I have everything stored in the boxes of base game and dragon with the plastic instert inside the base game box ^^

#4 ososober

ososober

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

would also like to see a boxed set of everything in one all boards and current expansion as one purchase

#5 chemical22

chemical22

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

I find the packaging to the expansions beautiful but wasteful.

I'd much prefer to see Fantasy Flight put out an oversized box for the Talisman game that can accomodate their major expansions, and in turn produced a more cheap and disposable packaging for their expansions.

It's not that I don't appreciate the incredible quality of the product (that's actually the problem here!)  Logistically it is better to store and tote everything around in one or two boxs but that gives me a small tower of gorgeous empty boxes sitting in my basement, too nice to throw away but too cumbersome to use.

Edited by chemical22, 16 January 2014 - 12:21 PM.

#6 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I have seen somewhere, don't remember where, Talisman sold as 1 package with several expansions. However, buying separately, and patiently waiting has given me an awesome deal.

base set & Frostmarch used maybe only once $43
City new $31
Dungeon new $32
Reaper new but opened (Reaper card dented) free (refunded)
Bloodmoon $22
Highland $9 ($12 refund due to damage)
total: $137

#7 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

I still feel like, when they release the final corner expansion, they could package it in a box that would fit everything that's been released. It would certainly be a nice way of saying thank you to the people who've bought everything that's been released!

Although, if they instead designed and released a box (and just a box) that would hold all of Talisman, I'd probably buy it... 'cause I have no shame! :D

• JediKnightAmoeba likes this

IV  V  VI  I  III  II

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS