Weird question...but...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deputy

Deputy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

I was wondering if anyone used a mechanical shuffler to shuffle their cards? I have diabetes and along with that, diabetic neuropathy, which makes shuffling cards almost impossible. Just manipulating them in my hands is a challenge. So I was thinking a mechanical card shuffler might be a good idea. I've looked at the electric ones on Amazon, but most of them get negative comments. So I found an old Nestor Johnson manual card shuffler from back in the good ol' days on E-Bay and I won that. Here's a pic:

_57_zpsaae4b576.jpg

Price was $34.99 but it is in almost new condition. And it's made in USA and from my old hometown of Chicago. :)

Dep

#2 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

I've never used one, but that thing is a beauty! If you can get some help painting it up like an Ancient One, you'll be set. "Excuse me while Shub devours my deck and spits it out completely randomized."

#3 Deputy

Deputy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

LOL..for sure it will get some Cthulhu decals on it. :D

#4 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

Here's a video I found showing one in use:

I hope yours isn't that noisy though...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS