Assault on Osgiliath: a matter of luck?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ileopsoas

Ileopsoas

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hello to everyone. I just played for the first time at "assault on Osgiliath" quest ( heirs of numenor cicle, 4th adventure pack) in 2 players mode. I think this quest is really easy if you don't pick up more than one location in the first two rounds and if if you choose the king's library at the beginning you may  even win in the first turn if the top three cards of the encounter deck are not location. On the other hand, if you catch three location in the first two turn you can get stuck very long and face lot of enemies that will make your game too much hard.

Am I playing wrong?

I think enjoying this scenario could result difficult, because it'll often go too easy so you won't face the growing strenght of the enemies as you caught locations or you will struggle in never ending location drawing till the orcs overwhelm you.

What do you think?

Edited by Ileopsoas, 10 January 2014 - 10:33 AM.

#2 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

For solo this quest is really easy.for 2 players is depend location draw as you mentioned before. But 3 or 4 player this quest become very hard and interesting!!! This quest in my opinion is 3 players up. Same as flight from Moria or Long Dark.
  • Ileopsoas likes this

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS