Utah players

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Eyeless1

Eyeless1

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

So I live in Provo and wondering if anybody plays in the general area, I go up to Hasturs in Salt Lake to play 40k all the time, but Im wondering if there are any players in utah county.

#2 annedlrseown

annedlrseown

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

There are a few of us that play at Game Haven in West Jordan. I dont know about Utah county, though.

#3 mephiston x

mephiston x

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

Dragon's Keep Orem was doing X-Wing on Wednesdays, and the guys at Boardgame Revolution were threatening to start a regular night but I haven't been in since then and they haven't mentioned anything on their Facebook page.

Hopefully I'll be at Blakfyre Games in PG next tuesday but that will be 40k releated

Here's the link to DK Orem's calendar and location 

http://www.dragonskeep.com/events_orem

https://maps.google....ved=0CDkQrwswAA

Edited by mephiston x, 09 January 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#4 mephiston x

mephiston x

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

I stopped by Boardgame Revolution on my way home from work and they said that they have a small group that plays on Saturdays.

#5 jasonkw

jasonkw

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

I've played a few times at Game Haven in West Jordan and I think they are thinking of starting something every third Tuesday of the month for X-Wing play. I'm hoping to find something regular as well.

Rebel: A-Wing (x2), X-Wing (x4), YT-1300 (x1), Y-Wing (x1), B-Wing (x1), HWK (x1)
Imperial: TIE Fighter (x7), TIE Interceptor (x2), Firespray (x1), Lambda Shuttle (x1) TIE Bomber (x1)

#6 dkraven3

dkraven3

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

I play Star Trek at Hastur Hobbies, and I am looking to play X-Wing as well.

Edited by dkraven3, 09 January 2014 - 02:01 AM.

#7 Ken-Obi

Ken-Obi

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

I've played a few times at Game Haven in West Jordan and I think they are thinking of starting something every third Tuesday of the month for X-Wing play. I'm hoping to find something regular as well.

Just today, I got GH to schedule an X-Wing night every 3rd Tues for the next 3 months (starting Tues Jan 21st).  I'll be there around 6:30 for anybody that would like to play.

#8 dkraven3

dkraven3

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

Awesome hope to be there

#9 mephiston x

mephiston x

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

Blakfyre Games in PG by the Purple Turtle just announced that they are having "Ship Night" on Mondays on their Facebook page

#10 Sirdrasco

Sirdrasco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Up here in Ogden area anyone this way?

Rebels: (4) X-Wings, (1) Y-Wings, (1) A-Wings, (1) B-Wing, (1) Hawk Imperials:: (4) TIE Fighters, (1) TIE Interceptors, (1) TIE Bomber, (1) Tie Advance, (1) Tie Phantom<p>DUST Warfare, Axis 450 pts and Allies 350 pts.

#11 jasonkw

jasonkw

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Just today, I got GH to schedule an X-Wing night every 3rd Tues for the next 3 months (starting Tues Jan 21st).  I'll be there around 6:30 for anybody that would like to play.

Sorry I missed the games last month. I've been a little out of the loop. Are they planning on another one on the 18th of this month?

Rebel: A-Wing (x2), X-Wing (x4), YT-1300 (x1), Y-Wing (x1), B-Wing (x1), HWK (x1)
Imperial: TIE Fighter (x7), TIE Interceptor (x2), Firespray (x1), Lambda Shuttle (x1) TIE Bomber (x1)

#12 Ken-Obi

Ken-Obi

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Sorry I missed the games last month. I've been a little out of the loop. Are they planning on another one on the 18th of this month?

It was on their calendar for the 18th but they took it off.  Not sure why so I'll ask them.  I did see that they are one of the venues holding a Store Championship so I'll ask them when they're doing that as well.

#13 jasonkw

jasonkw

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

I'm looking forward to the Store Championships that should be lots of fun.

#14 Ken-Obi

Ken-Obi

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Just got the details.  GH put XWing back on their calendar every month on the 3rd Tuesday.

They also told me they'll hold the Store Championship on Saturday Feb 22nd at 5:00, entry is $5.

I'll plan on attending both the 3rd Tues this month (Feb 18th) as well as the store championship.  I've played X-Wing with several people from around here and everybody seems to be fun to play with and against (no poor sports), so I hope people come and check these events out!

(Jason - hope you can come on the 18th too as a warm up.  It's been too long!  I'll see if I can get my wife to come play as well as my buddy from work.)

• jasonkw likes this

#15 Sirdrasco

Sirdrasco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

Been only playing a couple months, may have to come down and play and get some hints a Game Haven.

Rebels: (4) X-Wings, (1) Y-Wings, (1) A-Wings, (1) B-Wing, (1) Hawk Imperials:: (4) TIE Fighters, (1) TIE Interceptors, (1) TIE Bomber, (1) Tie Advance, (1) Tie Phantom<p>DUST Warfare, Axis 450 pts and Allies 350 pts.

#16 mrFlibble801

mrFlibble801

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

I'll be there on the 22nd at Game Haven. I don't get to play often but I enjoy it, I'm usually at GH on Mondays or Tuesdays at noon for Warmachine my usual game.

#17 jasonkw

jasonkw

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:17 AM

Just got the details.  GH put XWing back on their calendar every month on the 3rd Tuesday.

They also told me they'll hold the Store Championship on Saturday Feb 22nd at 5:00, entry is $5.

I'll plan on attending both the 3rd Tues this month (Feb 18th) as well as the store championship.  I've played X-Wing with several people from around here and everybody seems to be fun to play with and against (no poor sports), so I hope people come and check these events out!

(Jason - hope you can come on the 18th too as a warm up.  It's been too long!  I'll see if I can get my wife to come play as well as my buddy from work.)

Planning on being at GH tonight if you (or anyone else) can still make it, Ken-Obi. See you there!

#18 Sirdrasco

Sirdrasco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Sorry was off at the doctors. Will not play in the Tourney as I've only a 1/2 dozen games under my belt. But I think I'll try and make it next month.

#19 Ken-Obi

Ken-Obi

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

I think there will be 1 or 2 people coming on Saturday that haven't played many games either.

#20 jasonkw

jasonkw

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Sorry was off at the doctors. Will not play in the Tourney as I've only a 1/2 dozen games under my belt. But I think I'll try and make it next month.

I think there will be 1 or 2 people coming on Saturday that haven't played many games either.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry much about not having played many games. X-wing players tend to be super friendly and willing to help new people learn the game. Hope you can make it!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS