LFG: Play by post

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#381 dava100

dava100

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hey chaps. So Gaunt is busy with RL stuff which happens to us all but that shouldn't stop us role playing! How's about we do something slightly out of sync.... Say we are in a bar (or something) after the confrontation with the machine-men and we are just chatting in a more get to know each other kinda vein. We could start a different thread or keep it to this one. Watcha all think?

We should be able to do it without GM involvement and if we do start a bar fight I am happy to GM a bunch of thugs!

Edited by dava100, 27 June 2014 - 09:30 AM.

Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.

#382 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

While I am not opposed to that, I would be lying if I said that I am not somewhat losing interest.

#383 ColArana

ColArana

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:46 PM

I am losing a bit of interest as well, though I highly suspect that's probably due to how slowly things have been rolling along. It's tougher to keep track of what's been happening and what IS happening when there's pauses this long in the campaign. If Gaunt gets back soon and we pick this up back to a relatively good rate of posting, my interest may return.

Edited by ColArana, 29 June 2014 - 11:47 PM.

• pearldrum1 likes this

#384 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

One more time, we have some 40k games getting started with a daily update minimum over at

rpng.freeforums.org

come hit it up if you want some dedicated 40k. This is a great group.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS