LFG: Play by post

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#341 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

Is everybody stuck with exams? Or is there another holdup I'm missing? Me miss playing  :(

#342 ColArana

ColArana

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

Is everybody stuck with exams? Or is there another holdup I'm missing? Me miss playing  :(

Last one today in about 3 hours.

#343 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

I miss my undergrad and MA experience sometimes.

Then I see things like this and I am like, "Oh yeah, Fugg that noise in the A."

#344 GauntZero

GauntZero

• Members
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

Technical issues that needed to be solved. Back on track now :)

• ColArana likes this

Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.

#345 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

Welcome back. So, did those lore/medicae checks produce no results of any kind? If so, Seito needs to go get a door open for her heavily armed friends.

#346 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:37 AM

Hey Gaunt,

"I fade out". Does this mean that I pass out of I just fail horrendously?

#347 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

Seito never went to the door.

I am not sure what update you are reading. I passed a lore test for information on the machine men - something akin to how to best deal with them.

Then I moved into the room to check on the dead or dying patient and failed a skill check there.

I never got any results for either of those actions.

#348 GauntZero

GauntZero

• Members
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Hey Gaunt,

You just failed horrendously ;)

Respect your brothers and you will also be respected.

#349 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Hey Gaunt,

You just failed horrendously ;)

Lucky me  ^_^

#350 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

While she failed, I assume that Seito could at least get a base idea of what they were doing to the dead man?

Judging from how he looks, what has his body suffered through? What was the machine man trying to accomplish? Was it simple torture or was there a purpose?

#351 ColArana

ColArana

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

Oh wait, that was Asterius? Whoops. Blame my exam-fried brain on not picking up on that. Should probably have edited Cade's response of going to the door, with a proper reaction to that information. Will have to figure out some reason for him not to have immediately realized it was their companion.

#352 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

So, it seems like the chase has come to an end, or is Cade going to check for traces?

I'm a bit worried about the rest of the heretekservitors. Only one in the compound, while Erwin was attacked by a score of these things.

Shall we check out the facility some more (the lab hasn't been checked out, perhaps we missed some hidden doors?) or do we try to follow whoever is running away?

#353 dava100

dava100

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

So, it seems like the chase has come to an end, or is Cade going to check for traces?

I'm a bit worried about the rest of the heretekservitors. Only one in the compound, while Erwin was attacked by a score of these things.

Shall we check out the facility some more (the lab hasn't been checked out, perhaps we missed some hidden doors?) or do we try to follow whoever is running away?

Wasn't there another corridor to explore as we went through the hole in the wall our attacker made from the lab?

Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution.

#354 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

Ah, I've must have missed that one. If cade doesn't find any traces, I'm ok with checking out the facility.

#355 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

Dammek looks up in surprise when Erwin calls his name. After the machine man was defeated, he had sat against the wall and continued tracing the contours of his stub auto. He was lost in thought and hadn't participated in any of the post-battle discussion, but Erwin's call brought him back to his senses.

After a moment's hesitation, Dammek exclaims, "Wha-- oh, yes. I'm coming!" He retrieves his combat blade from the ground and moves to catch up with the group.

I didn't call your name out loud. I'm using " " when Erwin is talking and ' ' when he's thinking. Also I add 'Erwin thinks' or 'Erwin says' :)

Anyhow it's nice to have you and Dammek back on board :)

#356 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

That is really confusing. Might I suggest using italics when a character is thinking? This is a very clear delineation in literature that shows a character is not opening their mouths.

#357 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

Will do

#358 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Will do

Ah, man. Now I feel like I scolded you in class. :(

#359 Librarian Astelan

Librarian Astelan

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

That's  right  :D

#360 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:45 AM

Soooo..............?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS