• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brother Orpheo

Brother Orpheo

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

EDIT- Deleted by author.

Edited by Brother Orpheo, 11 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

=][=

#2 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Do you just delete your OP every time you don't get a response or don't get the response you want?

#3 Brother Orpheo

Brother Orpheo

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

No, and no.

It has come to my attention the House Rules forum is not for sharing House Rules. It is instead a place where ridicule and snark take precedence over thoughtful critique. As a result, I've chosen to delete my contributions. I'll just take what I want, leave the rest, and move on.

=][=

#4 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

It has come to my attention the House Rules forum is not for sharing House Rules. It is instead a place where ridicule and snark take precedence over thoughtful critique. As a result, I've chosen to delete my contributions.

This is overly dramatic.

I've seen and participated in genuinely honest critique in the threads you've made (though sometimes that critique is negative - which obviously comes with the territory of posting a house rule for public inspection and comment). While I've seen maybe a couple people unfortunately resorting to less-than-constructive criticism or personal attacks, I don't see that as a reason to paint the whole forum with a wide brush or think that nobody will give genuine thoughtful critique of your proposals.

But, whatever.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS