Things i would like to see in Shadow of Nerekhall

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

I think they did miss a bit of a trick by not including at least a mob of drunk locals the group get into a fist fight with which if they lose lands them in Jail

Who says they missed it? We have villager tokens to represent the general "civilized" population of the world. A quest where villager tokens represent hostile "drunken locals" who fight the heroes and so forth would be an interesting twist, considering villagers are usually friendly to the heroes.

If the amount of plastic in any given expansion is limited, I'd rather they use it making figures of things that can't be so easily represented by existing components.
  • Lilikin likes this

#22 Silverhelm

Silverhelm

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

I think they did miss a bit of a trick by not including at least a mob of drunk locals the group get into a fist fight with which if they lose lands them in Jail

Who says they missed it? We have villager tokens to represent the general "civilized" population of the world. A quest where villager tokens represent hostile "drunken locals" who fight the heroes and so forth would be an interesting twist, considering villagers are usually friendly to the heroes.If the amount of plastic in any given expansion is limited, I'd rather they use it making figures of things that can't be so easily represented by existing components.
True, I'd love to replace all the annoying tokens if I could. Having tokens represent models kind of defeats the purpose of having plastic models in the first place for us, and does annoy the game exsperiance a little.

Edited by Silverhelm, 09 January 2014 - 11:54 AM.

• Lilikin and Subt1e like this

#23 Light Bright

Light Bright

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

Yeah I found that distracting when I played it a few times.

#24 Subt1e

Subt1e

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

What I wish they include in "Shadow of Nerekhall" and all future expansions is the Lieutenant figure!!!

The only thing I dislike about "Descent 2nd ed" is the Lieutenant Tokens. Give me a proper figure in the set.

The Lieutenant packs are cool, but way over priced. $10 for 1 mini...

Besides that I'm excited for City Tiles and more of this awesome game!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS